Monday, February 27, 2012

Adventure is out there!


Although I really do want to be kicked out of the unemployment club. I have been able to have lots of fun adventures since I have the time.  I have been able to hit up a couple of states, enjoy all kinds of weather, and the activities they had to offer me.  So Aaron had interviews for Dental schools in Mesa and Vegas, on a spontaneous whim I packed my bags and we set out on our second road trip together. We were able to stay with the Rowley's and a friend of Aaron's, who also had a baby while we were staying with them! Needless to say we had a blast and lots of adventures. Unfortunately we only came back with good memories and as friends. 
It's strange how things work out and the timing of everything.  But "Our future is as bright as our faith." (Pres. Monson) I am learning to "Trust in the Lord...Delight thyself in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart." Ps 37:3-4.
Only problem is I am not sure what I really want yet, where I should be going, and what changes I need to make to become the person I want to be. I know I need to confidently go forward with faith, "Be strong and of a good courage, be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." Joshua 1:9


Aaron and I at the Sunny Mesa Temple. I think I definitely want to move somewhere warm. The sunshine just makes me so much more happy.

Yup I got to be Brother Rowley's copilot. 

We were able to fly over the superstitious Mountains.

After Arizona we were off to Paris...well sort of the Vegas version. 

Happy new year! Year of the Dragon, WoOt, wOoT!


Leaving Vegas

Oh Hello St. George

Star Valley, Wyoming! According to President Monson there is good fishing here, but I discovered it was a great place for snowmobiling! 

My good friends Hollie and Jason, who invited me on this amazing trip!

The 80's snowmobiling catalog!

Love this girl and the falling snow!

Two of the happiest people I know!


Efy, ferris wheel, and now wyoming friends forever.

Spoon me up with Katherine!

Besties for six years now!

The view from the top of the back mountain at Sundance. I was able to go skiing for free this past weekend too! 

Another view

My accountant friend Brad who got us the sweet hook up!


I am really getting into skiing, but I am not sure how many more sweet deals I can snag. I also was able to go ice skating for free with our stake that night, only in Provo could those things happen. I love all the adventures I get to have here, but wonder if this is where I should be. I do have an interview in SLC on Monday with a nursing home though!!! Not the most glamorous job, but I am really excited nonetheless!  It is something while I continue to wait and apply to any place I can. 

Stay tuned for my next adventure in a YURT.

No comments:

Post a Comment